 Robotics / Handy Board / 5749
Re: Linux, and HB beta binaries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:58:42 GMT

Hi Edward,

I am running ic on linux since December. I downloaded the _SOURCE_
from the same location as you I think,
(ic-src-unix-2.860-beta.tar.Z)
and build the binaries on my system to make sure they will use the
libraries I have.
You also have to download pcode-2.81-dist.tar.Z since it contains
the .s19 file.
If you like to write .asm code too, I think you have to change
as11_ic. (At least I had to)

Good luck with linux.
Ciao Thomas.