 Robotics / Handy Board / 5743
5742  |  5744
Subject:
Two servos, one input ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 03:25:18 GMT

Has anyone hooked two servo motors up to one input? I have a project
that requires three servos, but two are an identical pulse. I was going
to hook those two up as servo_a7 and run a 1000-1200mA current at 6
volts. I'm thinking that will give me the oomph to run them both and
hoping I'm getting the math right :-). Has anyone done this or something
similiar?
Jonathan Pennington
-Anthropologist/Geologist
-Linux User and Advocate