 Robotics / Handy Board / 574
  Newbie Questions (Sensors)

Greetings! I have a couple of "newbie" questions if you please: I ordered from LEGO, their "sensor suite". I managed to wire and use the touch sensor. But I am puzzled about the use and wiring of their Light Sensor (9890) and their angle sensor (...) (28 years ago, 10-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Newbie Questions (Sensors)

(...) using the LEGO light and angle sensor is non-trival; custom HW and SW drivers are required. See ftp://cher.media.mit...gosens.txt for details. (...) 0-12 inches is hard, but 0-1 or 2 inches can be done with a simple IR reflectance sensor. See (...) (28 years ago, 11-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)