 Robotics / Handy Board / 5691
5690  |  5692
Subject:
9600 Baud Serial Input Drivers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 03:29:37 GMT

Fred and Others,

I got hold of your 9600 Baud Serial Output drivers - thank you very
much.  Is there anyone from this list who have done the same thing  the
taking in serial input data using the PORT A pins?

And another questions, about serial output/input?  How can I manage to
change the speed of transmission, I mean if I wanted to used 1000 bps or
less?

This is all for now, I am  building a wireless transmission between two
robots and hope to get a good input/advice from this list?

Thanks and thanks in advance.

joema