 Robotics / Handy Board / 5686
    Re: Working with Legos —Kate
    Some of the sensors that I've used easily attach to the the plates & hlocks with holes using a set of tiny nut, bolts, and washer(s). No damage done to any of the components, and easy to change your mind about where you're going to put it. -kr (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Working with Legos —Max Davies
   I glued a couple of the thin Lego strips to the bottom of my HandyBoard to make it quick and easy to plop the board firmly onto a Lego base yet still have it easily removable. Doing this you must be certain to get the correct Lego spacing, so first (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Working with Legos —Nick Taylor
   The LEGO purists may not approve of this, but it does work well and it makes it relatively easy to use non-LEGO components. You *do* need to be cautious about what type of glue you use. Many glues will not adhere to the LEGO plastic, others will (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)