 Robotics / Handy Board / 5661
    Re: Another IC error: "Out of memory" —William Sitch
   Hi everyone: I went back and rethought this: (...) I played around it it some more, removed the 'scamper' gait, and got the size of code IC loads down to 12500 bytes, and the error is gone. I'm not sure if this means I have some 3k of variables, or (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)