 Robotics / Handy Board / 5654
    Parts availability —Guy M. Snodgrass
   To all: I am constructing the Handy Board from 'scratch', since many places want upwards of $200 for a built (and tested) board. I have located most of the required parts, but have not located the following: the 1 uH iron core inductor the 5W 47ohm (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Parts availability —Jonathan Swaby
   (...) I was able to follow the parts list and get most of the things from the suggested supplier. (...) (eqivalent?) (...) I thought that I got the memory from Jameco, but I think BG-Micro sells it was well. I would also think they both might carry (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)