 Robotics / Handy Board / 5620
  IR question

Hi Max Davies and everyone, In your documentation (irinfo.txt), you said that we need to disable the IR input interrupt routine before transmitting another signal, what is the reason behind that ? As the IR input and output are both interrupt driven (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IR question

(...) I just looked over the code again, and you're right, I see no reason why it shouldn't work. I guess the comment is just left over from a previous version where it did make a difference. This is not something I can test though, so I'll have to (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)