 Robotics / Handy Board / 5613
  Stupid Sonars

I have a extremely complicated two polaroid sensor set up going on... I had a diode connected to each of the ECHO lines so that I can combine the two lines together... However, no signal passes through this setup... However, I have validified the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Stupid Sonars

Try connecting a 4.7K pull up resistor to VCC on the ECHO pin before the diode. the echo pin is open collector and pull up is provided by the handy board digital input when used as described in the handy board instruction. When you add the diode (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)