 Robotics / Handy Board / 5613
5612  |  5614
Subject:
Stupid Sonars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 05:40:34 GMT

I have a extremely complicated two polaroid sensor set up going on...  I
had a diode connected to each of the ECHO lines so that I can combine the
two lines together...  However, no signal passes through this setup...
However, I have validified the fact that they work independently...  My
question is Fred or anybody else on this god forsaken planet, can I use
BOTH TIC2 and TIC3 for the sensors???  I would share all of the other
lines except for the ECHO lines...  If I can use both of them, what would
be the corresponding addresses that I would need to poke and clear to
make this work???  I have no clue as to where to look up this
information, so I decided to just ask this question...  I would
appreciate a speedy response...

Ian