 Robotics / Handy Board / 5576
  msleep function in ICC11?

I have a HB w/exp brd and a PortMaster (a stock board with a 68HC11E1, 68HC24 port expansion and 32k ram). I'm programming the HB with IC3.2 and the PortMaster with ICC11v5. I am hung up trying write a funtion similar to the HandyBoard 'msleep' (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: msleep function in ICC11?

You can't use the one in the library I wrote? (its available on the iccll web site) Basically msleep spin locks on the timer waiting for systicks to increment the appropriate number of milliseconds. If you aren't using my code you can do the same (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: msleep function in ICC11?

Dear Ranjit, I do not know much about ICC11, but if you can get the system time using some function, you can write an empty loop using while{} or do{}while until the time delay is over. Yours sincerely, Nitin (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)