 Robotics / Handy Board / 5577
Re: msleep function in ICC11?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 01:44:23 GMT

You can't use the one in the library I wrote? (its available on the iccll
web site)
Basically msleep spin locks on the timer waiting for systicks to increment
the appropriate number of milliseconds. If you aren't using my code you can
do the same thing by appropriating one of the timers (OC5 is useful for
this) set its interrupt service routine to bump a count then write msleep
to watch the count.

--Chuck