 Robotics / Handy Board / 5560
Re: MC68HC11A1FN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:08:05 GMT

Your message said:

Does anyone know a good place to purchase the MC68HC11A1FN chip?  I
haven't found a single place.  Motorola doesn't seem to sell them...
neither does BG MICRO.

Jon

Jon,
I had the same question a while back and was overwhelmed with the number
of handy board enthusiasts who clued me into BG Micro.  I checked their
website, searched for MC68HC11A1FN and sure enough!  --there it is for
less than $7.  (Incidentally, it's NOT in their little yellow
"newspaper-print" catalog.  Perhaps that's the source of the mix-up.)

Good luck and have a good day.
Steve