 Robotics / Handy Board / 554
Re: Handyboard LCD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 1996 15:02:36 GMT

Where I can get the pcode sources? I downloaded pcode_pc.zip from
Cherupaka, but the .asm file included talks about "Rough Warrior" not
handy board... also there are a number of defines to supply... Is that
the right source? and if it is what are the defines to include to
obtain handy board v.1.2 pcode? I experim ented a little, but the
resulting pcode doesn't work with my HB. I'm pretty sur e the 20x4 LCD
isn't compatible, but I'll like to make some test.

Go to the IC Source page, linked off the software resources page.
This has links to the source code.

YOu need the pcocde for the HB, the special as11 assembler, and a
shell script facility for the as11_ic program.  these are all pthere.

look at the makefile and the pcode_hb.asm source.

it's a bit of work to get set up to build the pcode_hb.s19 file.  if
you have a unix system, it won't be bad.

please note that cher is down right now (problems unrelated to the
recent cracking).  it should be up soon.

-F

best regards

  Stefano Nardone      | email: stefanon@synapsis.it            |
       | |
  Napoli             | http://www.synapsis.it/uw/stefanon/    |
  Italy        | tel +39 81 7142222 | fax +39 81 645130 |