 Robotics / Handy Board / 5499
  Re: Expansion board & V2X & sonar

(...) I am the guy who wrote the V2X code that is on the HB web site. I just got an expansion board, and am looking into v2X and sonar on the exp board right now. (...) I cannot find where there are pins for the SPI port on the expansion board. Yup, (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Expansion board & V2X & sonar

re: exp bd SPI pins: * 2 of the pins are used by the sonar and aren't separately available. * the other 2 SPI pins are at PCB holes J20 and J21. see the schem for details: (URL) you need all 4 spi pins for something, leave out the j11 sonar (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)