 Robotics / Handy Board / 5493
Re: Expansion board questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 00:40:50 GMT

At 06:12 PM 2/14/99 -0600, Terry P. Gathright wrote:
Hi Duncan,
I would like to have a copy of your hbtest.c to test the expansion board.
If you could post it I bet a lot of us would use it to test.
Thanks in advance
Terry G.

Terry, I will send you the code. I sent it to Fred for the website but
haven't heard back. I'm reluctant to post it to the list, but I will mail
it to anyone who asks...

Best, Duncan