 Robotics / Handy Board / 546
    Handyboard LCD —Stefano Nardone
   Please, anyone has any suggestion to solve this problem? I haven't used the LCD display in the parts list, but one LCD 20 char by 4 rows... why? 8^) well, I've got 3 of this around and to buy another seemed not so good idea! This display doesn't (...) (28 years ago, 3-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard LCD —Fred G. Martin
   there are two assemble-time constants LCD_ROWS and LCD_COLS that can be changed to build new versions of the pcode_hb.s19 file for different LCDs. but is sounds like your 20x4 display is incompatible altogether---you should see something. i would (...) (28 years ago, 3-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)