 Robotics / Handy Board / 5448
    Disaster :-( —Regan Russell
   Hi all, Help, I suspect that my handy board is dead..:-( I had it running at work and my boss pulled a battery out of the pack while a program was running. I now have the black squares across the top row indicating that there is no pcode or program (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Disaster :-( —Fred G. Martin
   it's extremely unlikely that removing a battery will have done any harm. which program precisely are you using to download the pcode? you should be using HBDL.EXE or DL.EXE or DLM.EXE. you should be trying to download PCODE_HB.S19. also, make sure (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)