 Robotics / Handy Board / 5424
5423  |  5425
Subject:
before to try to unsubscribe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 14:23:46 GMT

I have been a member of this list for a while now.   I enjoy this list very
much and find it to be very useful and helpful.  The issues that the members
bring forward are great and the support/attention that Fred G. Martin gives
to the list is out of this world.  Not even software companies that charge
for support take care of their issues so efficiently.  Now, assuming that we
are all some what technical, since we are trying to built robots and other
fun gadgets.  Why is it that the members of the list cannot performed the
simple task of unsubscribing.  Is it really that hard.  I admired the
patience and control the Fred shows.  I believe it takes allot of control to
explain yet again to another "member" how to unsubscribe.  Assuming that you
where intelligent enough to follow the directions to subscribe, how hard
would it be to follow the directions to unsubscribe.
I am sorry if I have offended anybody, but I believe its time for somebody
to said something about this issue.
    STOP being LAZY and go to the web site and READ how to UNSUBSCRIBE.
PS
    Incase your to lazy to figure-out where to go here is the address:
http://lcs.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/Projects/handy-board/maillist/unsub.h
tml
Thank You