 Robotics / Handy Board / 541
    Re: How to disable ROM on E9 part? —Curt Mills
   I hate replying to my own posts, but I think I know a bit more about the problem now, therefore different questions are in order. Answer to my first question: It looks like the HC11 is supposed to automatically clear the EEPROM, CONFIG, and RAM if (...) (28 years ago, 1-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: How to disable ROM on E9 part? —Fred G. Martin
   Hi Curt, something is wrong with your board. 1stly, the red LED should be completely off when in boot download mode. this is stated repeatedly in the doc's, but i reiterate it here. 2nd, you should not have 1.4v on the CPU when pwr is off. i don't (...) (28 years ago, 2-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)