 Robotics / Handy Board / 54
  Porting as11_ic to mac

IC users, I was thinking of perhaps porting as11_ic to the mac and I think I understand exactly what is going on in the unix script except for one thing. What is the C preprocessor doing? Is the only purpose of the C preprocessor to declare the two (...) (29 years ago, 12-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Porting as11_ic to mac

In your message you said: (...) all right dave! this wpuld be a great service to the mac community. the answer: yes, that is all the c precprocc is doing, generating 2 calls to the as11. it assembles the user pgm at two diff points in mem so that ic (...) (29 years ago, 12-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)