 Robotics / Handy Board / 5396
  Re: BEEPER

it *might* be comms problems between the HB and your PC. if you can find an old 386/486, try the downloader on that. also, try booting your PC into DOS mode and see if things work better. f. In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  BEEPER

Dear Friends, We have put ICs 6811,74374,74244,622...4132,74138 on the handy board.The charger interfacer board is completely ready.All resistors, capacitors have been completely connected.LCD is not connected. When we try to download the pcode, it (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)