 Robotics / Handy Board / 539
  How to disable ROM on E9 part?

Help! I'm trying to get my handyboard to go into download mode via the STOP/Power-On sequence, and it doesn't go into the correct mode. The PWR LED doesn't go out when I do this sequence. Have tried downloading with DLM, HBDL, and DL to no avail (...) (28 years ago, 1-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)