 Robotics / Handy Board / 5356
Re: Re: R4 Resistor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:48:30 GMT

"Fred G. Martin" schrieb:

where is this list that says 2.94K?  please tell me so i can eradicate
the incorrect value.

to answer, yes, just use it, it affects the IR xmit frequency and
nothing else.

i have had the same problem, so i havent installed the ir-circuit yet.
the mistake is in "The Handy Board Technical Reference" (July 12, 1998) PDF File
On page 46 ( i am not sure) is a Part Listing:
it says :

1% precision res    1    2.94K    R4        0.11    2.94KXBK-ND    Digikey

3.83K is the right value, right ?