 Robotics / Handy Board / 5335
Re: Problems with servo function
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 06:33:20 GMT

Robert J. Kelly wrote:

[servo discussion snipped]

I am running IC ver 3.2, though the screen still prints ver 3.1(?)

Mine does the same thing, displaying version IC version 3.1 on the
LCD display, even with the new pcode installed. I am supecting that
Newton Labs forgot to change the text display routine in the new
v3.2 pcode. Sorry, can't help you with the servo question.

  -- Doug