 Robotics / Handy Board / 5327
Re: Navigation and PID ressources for Handy Board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 22:43:13 GMT

Dear Mr. Lui,

I am using a handyboard as a PID controler and a navigating system for an
autnomous robot. I've seen in the HandyBoard mailing list that you were
also interested in these fields. Could you suggest me any ressources about
PID and/or navigating system using HB so I can furnish my program.

Thanks a lot.

Francois

Francois,

That's right, I was trying to use the PID for a control system but I finally
gave up due to the small power supply from its motor outputs.

The last time I browsed the HB web I did found some articles in the mail list,
maybe you can get more info there.

Regards,

Keith