 Robotics / Handy Board / 532
    Easiest way to add two more input and output compares? —Mike Ross
   Well, I have ny Handyboard running a little lawnmower around, but I can only feasibly get two PWM signals in for processing and relaying on to the motor drivers. I need two more signals (drive and steering, all I'm doing now is camera pan/tilt) to (...) (28 years ago, 28-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)