 Robotics / Handy Board / 5314
    Re: ROVER —Fred G. Martin
   are you using 74HC04, and not plain 7404? you must use all HC type chips in the Handy Board. fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: ROVER —SHETTI.NITIN.MANGESH
     Dear Mr Fred Martin, Thank you for your reply. We have used all HC chips in the handyboard. Yours sincerely, Nitin (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IR —Theresa Claire N. Comoda
   hi! we are currently doing our thesis and we find it difficult to program and connect the IR to the HB. could anyone please help???? -theresa (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)