 Robotics / Handy Board / 5292
  Re: HB failure

(...) Thanks for your response. When we load the pcode_hb.s19file with the right CONFIG it seems to load properly. We then turn the HB off and back on and try to load the Interactive C. This does not work at the computer says "attempting to linkt to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: HB failure

the buzzing indicates that the LCD isn't connected right (or is dead, as you are guessing). first, please be sure that all 14 pins of the LCD are inserted properly into the LCD connector. then (if still probs), try downloading Kent Farnsworth's (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)