 Robotics / Handy Board / 5273
  Re: navigation alorithm

An article on the magazine, _Robot Science and Technology_ (relatively new publication), describes the micromouse competition and algorithms for maze solving. You can look up the HP somewhere and maybe get a back issue or something. I forgot which (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: navigation alorithm

*Robot Science & Technology* is a fairly new magazine, and I give it my high recommendation. Issues 2, 3, and 4 contain a series, "Popular Micromouse Algorithms", by Tak Auyeng, PhD. Lots of good info for anyone interested in the IEEE Micromouse (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)