 Robotics / Handy Board / 5267
    executing instructions quickly —Adam Oliver
   Just a quick question with regards to executing some instructions quickly. I'm using the pa7i9600.icb file to control a couple of mini SSCs, and I need to move 6 servos as close to simultaneously as I can. My question : is it faster to write a (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: executing instructions quickly —Max Davies
   (...) If your macro just calls the "move" routine it will make absolutely no difference because your are in effect typing in the above anyway. If your macro inserts the code for "move" inline rather than calling it it will be only very slightly (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)