 Robotics / Handy Board / 5267
5266  |  5268
Subject:
executing instructions quickly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:27:06 GMT

Just a quick question with regards to executing some instructions quickly.
I'm using the pa7i9600.icb file to control a couple of mini SSCs, and I need to
move 6 servos as close to simultaneously as I can.

My question : is it faster to write a procedure and use 6 calls, ie
    move(1,100)
    move(2,100)
    move(3,100)
    .....etc