 Robotics / Handy Board / 5261
    HB Expansion kit —Ranjit Diol
   I received my HB expansion kit from Douglas Inc. (under $30 and fast delivery!). I've tried to gather as much documentation on its assembly. However, I have two questions: 1) The DOT on the resister pak's: Is that the end which goes in the SQUARE (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB Expansion kit —Fred G. Martin
   (...) yes. this was omitted from the assem instrcts and i've added it now. (...) look at the parts list for things that are referred to as "xx-pin male header". these have a part number; e.g., J3, a 14-pin male header. look for J3 on the PCB (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)