 Robotics / Handy Board / 5261
5260  |  5262
Subject:
HB Expansion kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 01:16:18 GMT

I received my HB expansion kit from Douglas Inc. (under $30 and fast
delivery!). I've tried to gather as much documentation on its assembly.
However, I have two questions:

1) The DOT on the resister pak's: Is that the end which goes in the
SQUARE pad?

2) How many male strip connectors should there be at the bottom side of
the exp. board and what outline on the top do they apply to?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron

--