 Robotics / Handy Board / 5207
    CONTINUOUS BEEPING —SHETTI.NITIN.MANGESH
   Dear Fred Martin/friends, We have put a total of 6 chips on the handy board-the 6811 ,two chips placed side by side to the left of the 6811, the fat chip on the upper side of the 6811, two ICs(chips) one on each side of the fat chip.(component side) (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: CONTINUOUS BEEPING —K.L.McKinnon
   I would suspect that the system locks up without the LCD. There is a PCODE out there for use without the LCD panel, and I believe that it is at the handyboard web site. K.L. McKinnon (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)