 Robotics / Handy Board / 5198
Re: HELP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:15:31 GMT

the 74hc04 gate might be blown.  try another.

fred

In your message you said:
Dear Friends,
   Our handy board has developed some problem again.We have put
the 6811 and the RAM chips on the handy board till now. If we download
pcode it downloads it well.On reset beeping does not occur and IC does not
run.What do you think the problem is?Earlier one day the handy board was
working and IC was booting,but now it doesn't do that also.
  Also if we try putting NOT gate IC (74hc04) on the hb,the red
BATT LED starts glowing for no reason.Do you know what might be wrong?
Our Exhibition started today,we did not send the rover there as it
was not completed. We would mostly have to do that tomorrow.
Please reply soon.Thanking you for your reply.
Yours Sincerely,
    Nitin