 Robotics / Handy Board / 5187
5186  |  5188
Subject:
for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 14:22:47 GMT

Hi John,

I am interested in your handyboard !

I'm curious, when you say your board only has one motor chip is that
something
you added on or does that mean it only has one of the four outputs for
DC
motors,
that usually comes with the board. Or does that refer to one of two
L293D on the
schematic? s I'm sorry I'm fairly new to this kind of thing so...

Did you put the board together yourself and how old is it?

Thanks for playing 20 questions!

John Burton wrote:

Hi Jesse,
I have a handy board for sale, with the lcd, and the power pack.  I • have
completed all the test and have the power up message and the beating • heart...