 Robotics / Handy Board / 5167
    IC PROBLEM —SHETTI.NITIN.MANGESH
   Dear Mr Fred Martin/Friends, I had written to the handy board mailing list about a rover that we are making at VESIT-Bombay-India.We were encountering some problems in starting IC,it was saying 'Synchronizing with board' and hanging. I had received (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IC PROBLEM —Fred G. Martin
   yes, you are having lib conflicts. you should get the latest at (URL) latest has _raw_analog in the .icb file and NOT in the lib_hb.c file. re: synchronizing probs, try running IC in a full screen DOS window, or boot your computer in DOS mode. the (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)