 Robotics / Handy Board / 5150
  help again

thanks to the immediate responses from the mailing list I was able to remove the connector bug from my handy bosrd and now my interface board is complete. But the handy board does not enter the download mode The sitution is as follows: Once I (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: help again

check that the RxD line on the hc11 is properly pulled up to +5v through R15. also, make sure you are *HOLDING DOWN* the STOP button until the BATT light goes off. this wasn't clear from your msg. finally, try getting the HB into boot mode with the (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)