 Robotics / Handy Board / 5103
  360 degree ranging

I'm building a theory about how to make a 360 range finding system. It only needs to be accurate out to, say, a foot or 18 inches. basically it's a "before you bump" bump system. I've thought of using a series of IR emitters/detectors in a circular (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)