 Robotics / Handy Board / 5099
  Re: HB and Acceleration

(...) Most likely not, Max, unless I save up a lot of money and get a daVinci organizer or something like that and write up a donwlink program... :-) There's this thing here in Wisconsin (And in Michigan and Iowa) called "Rockets for Schools" It (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: HB and Acceleration

Actually, I live in Wisconsin, and I heard about the "Rockets for School" but no one in my high school knows anything about it. I saw it on the news. . . Now that I am in college, and I still want to try launching something up in the sky! Possibly a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)