 Robotics / Handy Board / 5078
    RE: hexipod walker —John Hatton
   I previously posted information on the list about the controller and chassis that I am intending on using for my six legged walker so checking the archives may be useful. I am using an MSCC11 from Novasoft as a servo controller, I don't believe the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)