 Robotics / Handy Board / 5073
    Sensors —olly tsinker
   I ordered these sensors at Gleasonresearch in a sensor pack, but where can i buy them without other stuff... I need about 4 of these: they look like this: ______ / __ \ / I__I \ /___...___\ I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I AND then i have an (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: Sensors —Bill Denzel
    I believe you can get them from mouser electronics. I bought the square ones from them a couple of weeks ago. www.mouser.com Bill Denzel   Senior Mechatronics Student California Polytechnic State University      San Luis Obispo (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)