 Robotics / Handy Board / 5076
RE: Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:28:27 GMT

I believe you can get them from mouser electronics.  I bought the square
ones from them a couple of weeks ago.  www.mouser.com

Bill Denzel

Senior Mechatronics Student
California Polytechnic State University
     San Luis Obispo

-----Original Message-----
From: olly tsinker [mailto:malte51@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 1999 4:00 PM
To: handyboard@media.mit.edu
Subject: Sensors

I ordered these sensors at Gleasonresearch in a sensor pack,
but where can i buy them without other stuff...
I need about 4 of these:
they look like this:
   ______
  /  __  \
/  I__I  \
/__________\
  I I  I I
  I I  I I
  I I  I I
  I I  I I
  I I  I I

AND then i have an other question...
2 weeks ago i wrote a programm for the HB with a little LOOP
it worked fine, but after a while it stopped
and on the LCD-Display stood "RUNTIME ERR" or s.th. like this
then i did a BEEP(); into the LOOP und then it worked fine
without this error... what could it be??