 Robotics / Handy Board / 5066
    GP2D02? —Lewis Patterson
   If anyone who has successfully interfaced the GP2D02 to the Handyboard would share that knowledge with the less experienced, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: GP2D02? —Rien Matthijsse
   I own an handy-board now for 2 months and I have now 2 GP2D02 connected to it. (took me 1 hour to hook them up and test) You need a digital output-pin(like one off the spi-pins) or make use of the expansion-board, which has digital outputs. I (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)