 Robotics / Handy Board / 5066
  GP2D02?

If anyone who has successfully interfaced the GP2D02 to the Handyboard would share that knowledge with the less experienced, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: GP2D02?

I own an handy-board now for 2 months and I have now 2 GP2D02 connected to it. (took me 1 hour to hook them up and test) You need a digital output-pin(like one off the spi-pins) or make use of the expansion-board, which has digital outputs. I (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)