 Robotics / Handy Board / 505
    download too big —Randy Sargent
   Hi Mike, (...) IC should catch a download that's too big. However, the download should never be larger than about 16K, so it sounds like you've probably found a bug. Which version of IC are you currently using? -- Randy (28 years ago, 16-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: download too big —Mike Ross
   (...) Randy, I'm running 2.81 on a 286 DOS machine, which has been banished to the garage workshop. My wife would growl at me if I tried to move this onto her new Pentium :-). What counts in that 16K, the original ascii code including comments, or (...) (28 years ago, 17-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)