 Robotics / Handy Board / 505
504  |  506
Subject:
download too big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 17:54:26 GMT

Hi Mike,

The files I'm downloading to the HB seem to be getting too big (or else I
have another problem).  Total download is 18K, including comments and
all.  The download stops cold after loading all the files, and never

IC should catch a download that's too big.  However, the download should
never be larger than about 16K, so it sounds like you've probably found a
bug.  Which version of IC are you currently using?

-- Randy