 Robotics / Handy Board / 502
  asm code

Hi all, I am trying to have the handy board communicate with a miniboard. I found that using peeks and pokes at the SPI port takes about 500 cycles to do a single read char, so I tried writing the communication software in assembly. In this case, (...) (28 years ago, 15-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)