 Robotics / Handy Board / 5009
  encoder and motor questions

dear viewers here are some questions i need to ask: 1) my DC motor comes with a 10 pin optical encoder(supply current-10mA) pin 1- GND pin 2- Vcc pin 3- dir pin 4-standyby pin 5 and 6 - A1 and A2 pin 7 &8 - B1 and B2 pin 9 and 10 - Z1 and Z2 how do (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: encoder and motor questions

I am doing something very similar, but instead I am trying to follow a black line on a white background. Either way, I am using IR detectors and emitters. They are readily available and work very well. I'm sorry I have never used an encoder to know (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)